Local, community-supported conservation
Bitter Root Land Trust believes in strong partnerships
This helps to ensure that important conservation projects at the local and regional level are successful year after year.
Our partners consist of a wide range of organizations, agencies, and businesses dedicated to protecting the Bitterroot Valley’s water, wildlife, and working lands so that our way of life will endure for generations to come. These partnerships have provided expertise and resources to help us accomplish and expand our work.
To be successful, we also work collaboratively with many local and statewide conservation organizations.
Are you interested in learning more about partnering with us? Some ways to partner include community programs, financial sponsorships, and conservation projects. Feel free to call Gavin Ricklefs, Executive Director, at (406) 375-0956 or email him at to start a conversation.
- A Montana View Photography
- Bitterroot RC&D
- Bitterroot Conservation District
- Cadeau Foundation
- Cinnabar Foundation
- Harry Miller Photography
- Jenny Mitchell
- Montana Noxious Weed Trust Fund
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Rapp Family Foundation
- Ravalli County MSU Extension
- Ravalli County Right to Farm & Ranch Board
- Ravalli County Weed District
- Recreational Trails Program
- Ruck On America
- Sapphire Lutheran Homes
- Western Ag Research Center